1. We focus on “Risk Management” to guard your profitability
2. We use the internet and other technology to cut operational costs and promote your property. Where ever you may be living, we can communicate with you easily on Skype.
3. Our listings are promoted via a large network of internet websites including the Multiple Listing Service, Realtor.com, Rentals951.com, http://www.rentals951.com/view-rentals/, and many others
4. We provide attention grabbing signs with toll free “call capture” capability
5. We list your home in the MLS and offer compensation to cooperating realtors to find a tenant
6. We offer discounts on our services for investors with multiple properties
7. Our TEAM has decades of experience in real estate, management and customer service
8. Our owner/clients get one free month of service for each referral signing a management agreement
9. We answer our phones or return calls promptly
10. Our fees are highly competitive
Client comments . . .
Hi Marti and Richard,
I hope you’re doing well! Amanda H. stopped by this morning and viewed the house and took pictures for her Military friends. Another agent also stopped by while my Dad was there and saw the house as well. If there’s anything else I can do to help, please let me know. I have applied for a condo in Murrieta and they will be contacting you today to ask about my rental history. Thank you for providing such excellent service to your tenants and owners! Amanda and I were discussing what a great Property Management company you have. I appreciate your help and understanding in this situation. Please let Mr. and Mrs. P. know that I have LOVED living in their home for the last year and a half and I wish them the best!!
You guys are awesome, coincidently there is 95 degree weather also here!!! The only difference is that there are plenty of cold!!!! beers and Margaritas. Really you guys will love it. Great job with the pictures it makes me want to rent it for me!!!!.
Take care and thank you for your services.
Ignacio & Sandy…….
Hi Aaron & Richard,
Thank you both so much for doing the walk-thru at Jaguar Way with me
today. I really appreciate you both for showing up on such short notice
. . .
I really want to thank you, Aaron, and Richard for all your hard work in getting our two (2) places rented! I apologize for having to call or e-mail all the time for updates and info, but it was pretty stressful having both houses empty at the same time. We feel really good about the new tenant placements you found for us, and want to thank you for not just finding us any tenant but searching for people that will be a good fit for us and our properties. We sincerely appreciate your efforts on our behalf and GREATLY appreciate you getting this done for us by 12/1 so that we can enjoy the holidays now.
We wish all of you continued success in your new business venture and hope you have a great holiday season!
Heidi & Paul : )
Thank you so much! Your company has truly been a God Send! If there are ever any problems, I am but a phone call away.
FREE Property Review & Rental Market Analysis
Schedule a meeting for a FREE “on site” property review. At that time, we will provide you with a rental market analysis, of competing properties currently in the market and recently leased properties, to help you set an effect rental price.
Please provide the following info and
- Finding Good Rental Properties and Tenants
- Capitalizing on the Re-Emergence of the Rental Market
- Vacant Home Insurance Alert
– risk management is fundamental to financial success in the long run. The following are some important tools for managing your risk.
We can help you apply these tools.
- Home Inspections – We highly recommend that a home inspection be completed before leasing. We further recommend that you work with a full time professional inspector who is an active particpant in the California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA). We can help you find a qualified professional.
- Home Insurance – It is critical that you carry the proper insurance in the proper amounts. Makre sure you notify your insurance agent that you will be converting your your home to a rental.
- Reserve Fund – it is also critical that you have a reserve for contingencies. Houses are like cars and sometimes the repair expenses are as much. We recommend at least $5,000 be held in an account tobe available immediately if needed.
If you have never seen it, the movie “Pacific Heights” might be of interest to you as a property owner . . .click here for details
We believe that people who care about their future are more responsible tenants.